Specific areas of interests within the specialization
I am currently a board-certified senior consultant Urologist and uro-oncologist at Asklepios Klinik Altona,
which is an academic teaching hospital of the University of Hamburg.
With more than 14 years as urologist and uro-oncologist, I am adept in surgical assessments, procedures,
and post-operative care. Moreover, while my on-the -job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill
set, including first-rate multi-tasking and analytical abilities, I excel at:
• Diagnostic approaches, including ultrasound, urinanalysis and cytology.
• Expertly managing surgery services.
• A very broad spectrum of open, endourologic and minimally-invasive procedures including
laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
• Thoroughly assessing patients and level of surgical risk.
• Urologic oncology: Treatment of all urologic tumors, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
• Frequently conducting research on new and advanced surgical techniques.
• Possessing outstanding interpersonal skills to foster a cohesive and collaborative team environment and
maintain healthy relationships with peers, patients, and staff.