We currently have a vacancy for a Consultant- Cardiologist focused on Nuclear Cardiologist, EP Cardiologist, Fetal Med with one of our hospitals in Abu Dhabi. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing, treating, and preventing heart and/or cardiovascular conditions through non-invasive procedures or, when necessary, surgical intervention, in order to provide the best care to their patients!
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients’ hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary.
– Graduation from an accredited western medical school with a recognized Board qualification or equivalent.
Salary and other details:
- Salary will be negotiable depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate, approximately 70,000 AED Tax-Free salary per month with flights, health insurance, and indemnity insurance.
- Earning potential will increase significantly as the patient base is developed with the potential to triple/quadruple the initial salary.
- Full support with marketing.
- Contracts are 3 years renewable
- We are looking for long-term working commitments.
- 44 days of annual leave per year.
- 45-hour working weeks over 5 days per week.
Benefits of working and living in Abu Dhabi:
- Lucrative tax-free salary
- Free health insurance for applicants and family.
- Indemnity insurance.
- End of year additional 1-month salary as per UAE labor law.
- Prestigious working conditions in an established, reputable state of the art hospital.
- Live in one of the most exciting, vibrant, and safest cities in the world.
- All-year-round sunny weather with beautiful beaches.
- Relaxed and luxurious lifestyle