UK CCT Consultant Grade Doctors for Dubai!
An opportunity for highly-skilled Doctors awaits you in one of the world’s most vibrant and prestigious cities!
Dubai has some of the world’s most advanced hospitals, offering a high-standards of medical care, facilities, equipment and highly-skilled staff.
Allocation Assist is looking to connect with high-calibre, motivated Consultant grade Doctors who would like to explore their working options with the most established and renowned hospitals in Dubai and UAE, to create opportunities that are career transforming.
Providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care to a rapidly growing population of 10 million people in the UAE, this is an exciting time to join the industry as World Class Healthcare is one of the 6 Pillars of UAE’s National Agenda today.
Over the years, Dubai and UAE has evolved into a highly advanced healthcare hub with strong systems.
We are so inspired by the UAE’s mission and we love attract highly driven and passionate Doctors to support the healthcare and medical tourism projects taking place here.
– Most Doctors double their earnings straight away with the lucrative TAX FREE starting salary offered.
– Enjoy a work life balance with an annual leave policy of 30 days paid annual leave per year PLUS public holidays (which are 13 / 14 per year) PLUS approximately 1 week of study days.
– Working hours are 40 – 45 hours per week over 5 or 6 days.
– All Doctors are entitled to gratuity pay (pension equivalence), which is 1 month extra pay per year, that you will collect as a lump sum at the end of your contract.
– Opportunity to earn significantly higher salary as you become established in the organisation, as you build your patient base and referral network! Many specialties have the potential to double, if not triple their initial starting salary within a few years.
With over 200 nationalities living in Dubai you will be challenged to meet the healthcare needs of a variety of different patient demographics and populations. English is the first language in Dubai and there are always translators available for the majority of nationalities.
Why work with us?
We only work with reputable, leading well established hospitals in Dubai that have supportive culture and strong infrastructure.
Friendly, professional and ethical working environments where our doctors are supported and looked after in world class leading healthcare facilities in Dubai and UAE.
Our ideal Doctors are expected to be able to work autonomously and independently in a confident yet appropriate manner, working within limitations of competencies with ethical, professional practices maintained at all times.
Career progression, increased responsibility, status and financial incentive is available to employees who show commitment and proactiveness to contribute to the growth and evolution of the organisation.