We currently have a vacancy for a Consultant Plastic surgeon (Cosmetic/ Reconstructive) with one of our hospitals in Abu Dhabi. As a plastic surgeon, your responsibilities will include consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups. You should be able to communicate with patients of varying ages, work long hours, and remain professional at all times.!
Our client is a prestigious, well established private hospital group in the UAE.
- Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
- Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
- Performing consultations with patients who suffer from birth defects, injuries, burn wounds, or those who want to enhance their physical appearance.
- Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
- Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
- A medical degree in Plastic Surgeon and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in Plastic Surgery.
- A state license and certification to practice Plastic Surgery.
- A caring and compassionate nature when dealing with patients.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Salary and other details:
- Salary will be negotiable depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate, approximately 80,000 AED – 90,000 AED Tax-Free salary per month with flights, health insurance, and indemnity insurance.
- Earning potential will increase significantly as the patient base is developed with the potential to triple/quadruple the initial salary.
- Full support with marketing.
- Contracts are 3 years renewable
- we are looking for long-term working commitments.
- 44 days of annual leave per year.
- 45-hour working weeks over 5 days per week.
Benefits of working and living in Abu Dhabi:
- Lucrative tax-free salary
- Free health insurance for applicants and family.
- Indemnity insurance.
- End of year additional 1-month salary as per UAE labor law.
- Prestigious working conditions in an established, reputable state of the art hospital.
- Live in one of the most exciting, vibrant, and safest cities in the world.
- All-year-round sunny weather with beautiful beaches.
- Relaxed and luxurious lifestyle