We currently have a vacancy for a Consultant IVF Gynaecologist with one of our hospitals in Dubai!
Information about the Hospital
Our client is a prestigious, well established IVF private hospital group in the UAE. The current vacancy is for the prestigious Dubai Health Care City location.
- Investigate, diagnose, and treat patients with conditions appropriate to the specialty.
- Undertake procedures as applicable, as part of the patients’ treatment and/or to reach a diagnosis, where appropriate, in line with his delineated clinical privileges, as approved and granted by the Head of Department and signed upon joining the department.
- Lead the teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
- Participate in peer review, quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
- Keep current with new procedures and techniques in the field of this specialty.
- Promoting health education.
- Provide education and support for all junior staff in the department and support continuing medical education.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills.
- Graduation from an accredited western medical school with a recognized Board qualification or equivalent.
Salary and other details:
- Salary will be negotiable depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate, approximately 80,000 AED Tax-Free salary per month with flights, health insurance and indemnity insurance.
- Earning potential will increase significantly as the patient base is developed with the potential to triple/quadruple the initial salary.
- Full support with marketing.
- Contracts are 3 years renewable- we are looking for long-term working commitments.
- 44 days of annual leave per year.
- 45 hour working weeks over 5 days per week.
Benefits of working and living in Dubai:
- Lucrative tax-free salary
- Free health insurance for applicants and family.
- Indemnity insurance.
- End of year additional 1-month salary as per UAE labor law.
- Prestigious working conditions in an established, reputable state of the art hospital.
- Live in one of the most exciting, vibrant, and safest cities in the world.
- All-year-round sunny weather with beautiful beaches.
- Relaxed and luxurious lifestyle.